We are a group of training partners and friends preparing for the Portland Marathon (or a marathon/half-marathon of your choice in October). Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of USA FIT Portland, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning group runs;
- daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement and expertise from trained coaches;
- weekly informational seminars on running-related topics;
- camaraderie and social events;
- a USA FIT Portland technical T-shirt.
24 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.